ActionBarSherlock v4.0.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2013-08-14 // over 8 years ago
Complete rewrite of the library to backport the Android 4.0 action bar.
- The minimum supported version of Android is now 2.1 (API 7).
- New base activities are provided (e.g.,
SherlockFragmentActivity) which extend from the native activities.
- The support library sources are no longer included in the library. You must
android-support-v4.jarin your project separately.
- Theming now mirrors that of the native action bar through the use of multiple
styles rather than through
am-prefixed attributes in the theme.
- The action bar can be statically attached to an activity view without the requirement of using one of the provided base activities.