android-butterknife-zelezny alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Intellij IDEA / Android Studio" category
This plugin help you to set material design icon to your project.
IntelliJ Plugin for Android Parcelable boilerplate code generation.
Android Studio plugin which automatically generates drawable selectors from appropriately named resources
IntelliJ / Android Studio plugin for Android Holo Colors
Android Studio IDE support for Android gradle unit tests. Prepared for Robolectric.
Plugin to navigate between events posted by EventBus.
Android Studio plugin allowing to calculate sizes in different densities like xxxhdpi, xxhdpi, xhdpi, hdpi, mdpi, ldpi and tvdpi.
Force clear delaying & no longer needed Gradle tasks.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of android-butterknife-zelezny or a related project?
Simple plug-in for Android Studio/IDEA that allows one-click creation of Butterknife view injections.
How to install
- in Android Studio: go to
Preferences → Plugins → Browse repositoriesand search for
- download it and install via
Preferences → Plugins → Install plugin from disk
How to use it
- Make sure you have latest Butterknife lib on your classpath
- Right click on usage of desired layout reference (e.g. R.layout.main in your Activity or Fragment), then
Generate ButterKnife Injections
- Pick injections you want, you also have an option to create ViewHolder for adapters.
Confirmand enjoy injections in your code with no work!
Pull requests are welcomed!
- make sure you stick to our coding style.
- follow Getting Started with Plugin Development
- make sure you have Java 6 installed if you want to publish it in the plugin repository
Common issue: The plugin is not working after I updated to new Android Studio
- AS promts you to update plugins after update, you need to update them before using
- Make sure you have Butterknife on your classpath
- Make sure that your cursor is placed on a layout ID in a class having one of these types: Activity, Fragment, custom View or Adapter
Jan Železný is a famous Czech javelin thrower, Olympic champion and world record holder. With Zelezny's javelin, your butter knife will be much sharper!