v3.0.6March 13, 2014
- Push aar to maven central
- Support AppCompat up button
- Fix: Dropshadow on static drawer was broken
v3.0.3July 12, 2013
- Menu size now to defaults to 240dp
- Overlay drawer is revealed when the edge is touched
- Fix: MethodNotFoundException on api7
- Fix: Adding a drawer in xml was broken
- Fix: Overlay drawer was broken on pre-ICS devices
- Added drawer that overlays the content
- Removed most MenuDrawer subclasses.
Only three exist now:
- SlidingDrawer - A drawer that's behind the content
- OverlayDrawer - A drawer that overlays the content
- StaticDrawer - The menu is always visible
The drawers are selected by passing a Type to the
MenuDrawer#attachmethod. When adding drawers in xml, put one of these subclasses and add the
- Added method to disable the overlay that's drawn when the drawer is dragged
- Relocated the library to
net.simonvt.menudrawer:menudrawerin maven central
- Add drawer indicator, as per the design guidelines
- Add new method to drawer listener that notifies about offset changes
- Added listener that makes it possible to disabllow intercepting touch events over certain views
- Added setter for the maximum animation duration
- Added getter for menu size
- Added methods that enable/disable indicator animation
- Fix: Removed log statements
- Fix: Drawing the active indicator might cause crash if the active view is not a child of the MenuDrawer
- Fix: Crash in static drawer if no active indicator bitmap was set
- Indicator now animates between active views
- Fixed restoring state for right/bottom drawer
Major API changes
- All classes are now in the net.simonvt.menudrawer package.
- MenuDrawerManager no longet exists. Menu is added with MenuDrawer#attach(...).
- Drawer position is now selected with Position enums instead of int constants.
- Width methods/attributes have been renamed to 'size'.
Added top/bottom drawer.
Added static (non-draggable, always visible) drawers.
The touch bezel size is now configurable with MenuDrawer#setTouchBezelSize(int).
MenuDrawer#saveState() now only required when dragging the entire window.
Drawers can now be used in XML layouts.
Fix: Scroller class caused conflicts with other libraries.
Fix: No more overdraw when the drawer is closed.
Fix: Content no longer falls behind when slowly dragging.