AndroidCaldavSyncAdapater v1.8 Release NotesRelease Date: 2013-09-30 // over 6 years ago
🚀 The main change within this release is the ability of 2 way sync. Events created/updated/deleted on client side are getting synchronized to the server.
🚀 These are some of the changes for this release:
- 🔀 2 way sync
- 👍 google calendar supported
- calendars are deleted on client side when deleted on server side
- incorrect use of content-type text/plain for XML requests
- sometimes provider.insert() returns null Uri
- 📜 net.fortuna.ical4j.data.ParserException
- Calendar NumberFormatException
- URL without trailing slash
- Every request is doubled
- ⚡️ sync adapter acts greedy during calendar update
- the etag for events are not stored correct
✅ thanks to all alpha tester for their patience.