Attribouter v0.1.8 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-06-27 // about 2 years ago
- 🛠 fixes a style-related bug with the fragment implementation (#69)
- ➕ adds a
withTheme(Int)option for style configuration
- corrects an issue with MaterialButton icon padding
Previous changes from v0.1.7
- converted more of the library to Kotlin, including the external APIs
- replaced internal data models with those from the multiplatform git-rest-wrapper project for future interop & maintainability
- 👍 implement full support for GitLab and Gitea (#22)
- 🛠 fixed a couple backwards compatibility issues & behavior
- 0️⃣ The "default" behavior of each user/repository identifier is set to query GitHub - however, this is not guaranteed to remain constant in the future. Any IDs should be changed to the new format:
[email protected]:<id>, etc. The full specification for this format can be found here.
- Several XML properties have been changed. Existing properties will not cause an error, but will cease to have their desired effect.
TranslatorWedge.bloghave been renamed to
LicenseWedge.repoUrlcan now be used to specify the URL of a repository; however, it will still be supplemented by the URL inferred from
ContributorWedge.profileUrlachieve the same purpose.
- The old API format is still valid. However, there is now a more concise Kotlin DSL if you wish to switch to it.