Avg Release Cycle
1250 days ago
- Added Support to specify percentage of view that needs to be visible for video to start playing.
- Added Support for multiple ViewTypes in RecyclerView.
- Support to play videos offline from local storage.
- Added getter for various variables for advanced usage.
- Crash fix for SetDataUri().
- UI Freeze issue fix.
- Single HandlerThread with multiple runnables instead of multiple HandlerThreads.
- Check internet connection before playing or downloading videos (Requires ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE permission).
- Restart videos on app minimize/maximize.
Threadto run it in background.
- Video pause/unpause bug fix.
AAH_VideoImageview has to be completely visible to start auto-play instead of the whole RecyclerView item.
- Get callbacks when video is started or paused by overriding
- Set looping property of videos by using
- If RecyclerView is loaded Asynchronously, call
recyclerView.playAvailableVideos(0)to start autoplay videos once item is loaded.
- Does not need smoothScrollBy hack anymore to init videos before scrolling.