- ➕ ADD: RxJava2 support
- ➕ ADD: RxJava3 support
- ➕ ADD: mimic final class feature
- ➕ ADD:
bindstatic method that allows to convert final class instance to proxy interface instance
- ➕ ADD: unit tests configuration to all modules
- ➕ ADD: several unit tests for covering not trivial things
- ➕ ADD: gradle tests logger (fancy output of tests results -
- ➕ ADD: rxJava
- ➕ ADD:
- ➕ ADD: incremental support
- ➕ ADD: documented several common use cases
- 📚 CHG: documentation restructured, more samples added (in collapsible sections)
- 📚 CHG: reduced documentation noise
- CHG: generated method visibility become
protectedfor cleaning proxy autocomplete from implementation details
- 🛠 many small fixes
v0.6July 01, 2020
v0.5June 30, 2020
🚀 The New Version of the library is just released! Welcome to version 0.4!
What is it? AutoProxy is a java annotation processing library inspired by Google AutoValue library. Its main purpose is to generate wrapper around the existing interface or abstract class. (works for Kotlin classes too!)
Why I should use it? Several cases are in use right now:
- make detachable implementations, when needed to redirect calls to NoOp (No Operation) code without other modules failure. 🌲 2. act as a proxy in call and provide developer easy interface to inject side effects. Example: log all calls and parameters of calls 🤡 3. Class Stubs/Fakes generation (mocks vs fakes)
- Late initialization, when all calls are recorded by proxy, and when instance become available, replay them all on it.
- method names generated as @stringdef annotation, that allows verifying usage of constants in IDE (andoridx.annotations). No place to mistakes!
- ➕ added "create" static method that simplifies the creation of proxy class instance with lambda injection.
- ➕ added "dispatchByName" method that simplifies call of inner methods inside the predicate's
- ➕ added flags that allow forcing generation of the helper methods
- incremental annotation processing
v0.3.1April 21, 2020
v0.3April 21, 2020
v0.2April 01, 2020
v0.1.1December 22, 2017