Avg Release Cycle
1648 days ago
- 🛠 Fixed a bug that would cause the navigation bar to not be transparent.
- Flattened View hierarchy.
- 👻 Throwing a nice little Exception if someone tries to call
noResizeGoodness()improperly, instead of just failing silently.
- 🔀 Merged some pull requests.
- 🛠 Thanks to @henhal, now the unselection bug when using badges is fixed.
- 🗄 Deprecated the
setItemsFromMenu(@MenuRes int resId, OnMenuTabClickListener listener)method in favor of two separate methods:
mBottomBar.setItems(@MenuRes int resId)and
mBottomBar.setOnMenuTabClickListener(OnMenuTabClickListener listener). Not only because deprecating stuff is so fun (it is), but because this actually makes more sense than the old approach. The old approach still works.
- Now the BottomBar is 56dp tall, as it should be! Make sure your icons are 24dp and trimmed, meaning that the whole png size musn't be more than 24dp. So don't use padding around the icon.
- 🛠 Fixed a minor bug when programmatically selecting a tab.
- ➕ Added a
setAutoHideOnSelection(boolean autoHideOnSelection)method for the BottomBarBadge to control whether it is automatically hidden after the tab that contains it is selected or not.
- Titles are now forced to be single line, make sure your title texts are short enough, or else they'll get truncated with a "..." !
- ⚡️ Updated some dependencies and Gradle.
- The show / hide methods now behave nicely with CoordinatorLayout.
- ➕ Added alpha animation for the tab titles when using the shifting tabs.
- 🛠 Now it's possible to use fixed mode (show titles on inactive tabs) even when there's more than three tabs.
- 🛠 Fixed a critical bug in OnLongClickListener behavior (why didn't I see that before?) when using badges.