Avg Release Cycle
2431 days ago
- #713: Ripple touch feedback for tabs!
- 🛠 #716: Bugfix for misbehaving shadow. No more weird white spaces above the bar!
- 👍 #717: Support for tabs with icons only, without titles!
- #722: Showing / hiding the BottomBar when on shy mode.
- #714: Controlling whether Toasts of tab titles are shown when long pressing tabs.
- #719: Fix for wrong size in tabs
- 🛠 #712: Data binding fixes.
- 🛠 Fixed a bug in the Badge positioning, causing the Badges to clip when there was many tabs.
- 🛠 Fixed a bug where the lower portion of unselected titles were clipped off in fixed mode.
- Made changes to Badge restoration logic to fix 445. Credit goes to @Kevinrob for reporting and helping to reproduce the issue.
- 🛠 Fixed #448, #471, #436 and #591
- 🛠 Fixed a faulty behavior where the tabs' widths were calculated according to phone screen width, but should've been calculated according to the parent view's width by merging #504
- ⚡️ Optimized the tab resizing calculations; now the tabs aren't needlessly removed and readded, only the layout params get changed.
- 🔀 Merged #468 and #457
- 🛠 Fixed #554 by merging #512.
- Made most of the BottomBarTab methods public.
- Now we're animating the color change on tab titles and icons.
- 🛠 Fixed a bug where the BottomBar wouldn't hide completely when it was both shy and drawing under navbar.
- Made possible to inflate the BottomBar programmatically.
- Made it possible to control whether the shadow is shown or not.
- ✅ Made setItems to be public to allow writing tests without a designated Activity
- Made setters for allowing setting tab colors, alphas, textappearances and typefaces programmatically.
- ✅ Increased test coverage a little bit.
- 🛠 Fixed a bug where the tab selection listener is set and multiple tabs could be selected at once
- 🛠 Fixed a bug where the reselection listener was fired even it shouldn't have.
- 👍 Cleaner code and better APIs
- No more unnecessary stuff or spaghetti mess
- Now the look, feel and behavior is defined in XML, as it should be
- ✅ No more nasty regressions, thanks to the automated tests
- Everything is a little different compared to earlier, but it's for the greater good!
👀 See the readme for how to use the new version.
- Started writing some tests. Contributions more than welcome, as I'm still a noob when it comes to testing.
- 🔀 Merged a PR that adds support for vector drawables
- 🔀 Merged a PR that adds support for disabling text scale animation
- 🔀 Merged a PR that adds support for custom background and tab icon colors, and also custom alpha
- 🔀 Merged a PR that fixes wrong method name for message shown by an exception