Butter Knife v6.0.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2014-10-27 // about 7 years ago
- New: Listeners can bind to the root view being injected by omitting a view ID on the annotation.
- New: Exceptions thrown from missing views now include the human-readable ID name (e.g., 'button1').
- Specifying multiple fields binding to the same ID is now considered an error.
findByIdoverload for view lookup on
- Experimental: Click listeners are now globally debounced per frame. This means that only a single click will be processed per frame preventing race conditions due to queued input events.
- Experimental: Multiple methods can bind to the same listener provided that listener's callback method does not require a return value.