butterknife v10.2.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-12-19 // 8 months ago
Heads up: Development on this tool is winding down as view binding will be stable in AS/AGP 3.6.
- New: Make R2-generating Gradle task cacheable by default.
- Fix: R2 classes now generate their own unique values for entries. This ensures that the annotation processor
can always do a reverse mapping from ID back to name and type. In AGP 3.6.0, the
R.txtsymbol table that was previously used as a source for values now uses 0 for every entry which required this change.
- Fix: Lint check for R2 values now properly handles static imports for entries.
Previous changes from v10.2.0
- New: Support incremental annotation processing.
- Fix: Detect generated superclass bindings across compilation units.
- Fix: Avoid deprecated APIs from the Android Gradle plugin. As a result, the new minimum supported version of the Android Gradle plugin is 3.3.