Avg Release Cycle
1852 days ago
- DEMO-extras: Added an example with ActionBar-PullToRefresh by Chris Banes (doc)
- LIB: Added a new method to change dynamically the card background. (doc)
- LIB: Added errorResourceId in CardThumbnail (doc)
- LIB: Improved Broadcast when the download is finished/cancelled in CardViewThumbnail (doc)
- LIB: Improved caching in CardThumbnail
- DEMO: Added an example with colored cards (source)
- DEMO: Fixed issues on Google Stock Card (NPE) and NavigationDrawer (Resources$NotFoundException)
- LIB: CardThumbnail can load image with your favorite library (doc)
- DEMO-extras: Added an extra demo with an integration with Picasso library in CardThumbnail
- DEMO-extras: Added an extra demo with an integration with Ion library in CardThumbnail
- DEMO-extras: Added an extra demo with an integration with Android-Universal-Image-Loader in CardThumbnail
- LIB: Now you can export your card as Bitmap (doc)
- LIB: Now adapters support cards with different Inner Layouts (doc)
- LIB: Added an Undo Action on swipe in
- LIB: Added a method to replace the inner layout in a card:
cardView.replaceCard(Card card). - (doc)
- LIB: Added a
idfield in the
- LIB: Added a
typefield in the
Cardmodel. It can be useful with adapters.
- LIB: Changed the card background. Now cards have a default corner radius = 2dp. You can customize it easily . (doc)
- LIB: Added Broadcast to know when the download is finished and image is attached to ImageView through CardViewThumbnail (doc)
- DEMO: Added the share action in
StockCardFragmentto export a card in a bitmap format.
- DEMO: Added a list with different inner layouts.
- DEMO: Added an example with undo action.
- DEMO: Added an example with "replace inner layout" in Refresh card example.
- Card Library is now pushed to Maven Central as a AAR
- LIB: Rename folder in demo and library
- DEMO: Removed addToBackStack in Demo
🎉 Initial release.