Learn How to use Google Map API for Android from Basic to Advance with complete examples.
Complete-Google-Map-API-Tutorial alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Resources" category.
Alternatively, view Complete-Google-Map-API-Tutorial alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Generator for icons and other assets.
Cheatsheet about tips and tricks for Android Development.
Newsletter with weekly information about android.
Convenience extension methods for android's auto-generated /res folder R. class.
This is an open source Google Wear App that uses speech recognition to calculate a tip.
An open source prototyping software.
Video tutorials by Derek Banas.
Wraps app screenshots in real device artwork.
The video series by Android Design Team of Google.
- The application that gives you access to the slides of the video series.
It is the technical counterpart of Android Design in Action series.
A series of articles from Googler Chet Hasae and others, answering most commonly asked question: "What are some of the important rules to keep in mind when developing Android applications?".
Very good tutorials for beginners.
Very good tutorials by Lars Vogel.
Gives you wide variety of design resources form a Google Developer Expert in UI/UX.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Complete-Google-Map-API-Tutorial or a related project?
Learn How to use Google Map API for Android from Basic to Advance.
Satellite View 3D Building Map and StreetView
Learn all features about Google Map API from Basic to Advance. from Creating a Google Map API key the easiest way possible to changing themes and styles and changing user's location source.
There is also a Udemy course available for this repository. if you want to learn how to work with Google Maps API please check my course: Complete Google Map API for Android Tutorial
You will learn these topics for Google Map:
- Getting API Key
- Map Basics
- Map Navigations Basics
- Map Camera Clamp and tilt
- Map Camera Events
- Marker Listeners
- Shapes Listeners
- Types and Styles
- Map Settings
- Map Snapshot
- Getting User's Location
- Changing User's Location Source
You will learn these topics for StreetViewPanorama:
- StreetView Basics
- StreetView Navigations
- StreetView Events
- StreetView Settings
- StreetView and Map
Get Google Map API Key from here: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/credentials
Checkout My Libraries
- Android-Intent-Library: A library which will save you a lot of time from writing the same intent creation code. it consist of many intent creation codes like Share, Contacts, Email and etc, which you can easily use.
- Material-Resources-Library: A list of most useful resources for designing android apps such as all material colors and dimens, 180 Gradient background + html, social, flat, fluent, metro colors.
- Complete-Google-Map-API-Tutorial: Learn How to use Google Map API for Android from Basic to Advance with complete examples.
- DropSignIn: Sign In UI Design
- BlueSignIn: Sign In and Sign Up Ui Design
This project needs you! If you would like to support this project's further development, the creator of this project or the continuous maintenance of this project, feel free to donate. Your donation is highly appreciated. Thank you!
- Donate $5: Thank's for creating this project, here's a tea (or some juice) for you!
- Donate $10: Wow, I am stunned. Let me take you to the movies!
- Donate $15: I really appreciate your work, let's grab some lunch!
- Donate $25: That's some awesome stuff you did right there, dinner is on me!
- Donate $50: I really really want to support this project, great job!
- Donate $100: You are the man! This project saved me hours (if not days) of struggle and hard work, simply awesome!
- Donate $2799: Go buddy, buy Macbook Pro for yourself!
Of course, you can also choose what you want to donate, all donations are awesome!
- Initial release
Copyright 2019 mohammadima3oud Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Complete-Google-Map-API-Tutorial README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.