Avg Release Cycle
81 days ago
- 🛠 Fixed a bug which did not add links to push buttons.
- Applying null pointer exception mitigations to immediate request maker.
- Adding feature to flush all requests in the queue
- Adding CountlyConfig object which is used during init
- Added call to try to complete stored requests
- Merging Push module with SDK module
- Fixing a potential 'null' bug for push
- Fixing a consent bug which disabled features when consent was not enabled
- Fixed a race condition bug when sending push token to server
- Fixed remote config bug during init when no device ID was available
- Fixed bug with events not using the provided event duration.
- Fixing issue that automated star rating session count was not cleared when changing device ID
- Removing GCM push support
v19.08-sdk2August 07, 2019
- Adding support for native crash handling and symbolication
- Fixing bug with location data not being erased during begin_session
- Fix potential issue with push Activity
- fixing endEvent bug that ignores provided "count" and "sum" values
- Added remote config
- Star rating requests now use the same urlConnection as other requests
- Added functionality for adding custom header key/value pairs to every request