Episodie is TV show time tracker app with unusual design written in kotlin and clean architecture approach. Get to know how much time you spent watching tv shows.
Episodie alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "App" category.
Alternatively, view Episodie alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Episodie or a related project?
Episodie is a TV show time tracker app with unusual design. Get to know how much time you spent watching tv shows. Track easily overall progress of your favorite shows and discover new ones.
- Discover new premieres, most popular shows and TOP 100 series based on IMDB list.
- Search for a TV show series without ads.
- Calculate your total time spent watching TV shows.
- Get notifications about new episodes.
- Get notification to remind you that a new tv show premiere is today.
- Mark off a season progress easily.
- Collect your favorite tv shows in your library's feature.
- Big amount of tv shows and time statistics continuously updated. All data comes from tvmaze.com database building by huge community.
The motivation behind the app
- Learn kotlin
- Try approach with clean architecture
- Test driven development
- Dependecy injection (Dagger2)
- Learn Spring (See: https://github.com/hypeapps/episodie-api)
- Try Architecture Components (ViewModel, Room, Lifecycle)
- Unusal design
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3, 29 June 2007 Copyright (C) 2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc. <http://fsf.org/> Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Episodie README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.