Lottie for Android, iOS, and React Native v3.4.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-06-05 // about 1 month ago
Previous changes from v3.4.0
🔋 Features and Improvements
- ➕ Added optional cache key parameters to url loading to enable skipping the cache.
- ➕ Added the ability to clear the Lottie cache via
🐛 Bugs Fixed
- Properly pass in progress to ValueCallbacks.
- Clear existing ValueCallbacks if new ones overwrite old ones.
- Clip interpolators that might loop back on themself to render something very close rather than crashing.
- 🛠 Fix time stretch + time remap when there is a start offset.
- Ensure that the first frame is rendered when a new composition is set even if it is not yet playing.
- Properly render Telegram stickers that use [0,1] for color but [0,255] for alpha.
- ⚡️ Ensure that LottieDrawable has the correct bounds when the composition updates before Marshmallow.
- Fully clear off screen buffers pre-pie to prevent artifacts.
- Play, not resume animations if they are played while not shown.