Avg Release Cycle
1204 days ago
- ➕ Added attribute to distinguish text color for dayOfWeek from dayOfMonth.
- 🛠 Fixed alignment for dayOfWeek and dayOfMonth, cleanup layouts, moved to styles.
- Differentiate currentDayTextColor uniquely from selectedDayTextColor, enabling current day to have a different text color even when it is not the selected date.
Minor bug-fix related to
onDateClickListenercreating a possible NPE.
- ➕ Added support for screen orientation change
- 🔀 Merged PR to remove tag android:allowBackup from Manifest.
- 💾 Add support to saveInstanceState/restoreInstanceState of currentMonthIndex
- Add getters for isOverflowDateVisible and isMultipleDaySelectedEnabled
- Rename all attributes under attrs.xml to get more consistence
- Make method setCurrentDay private and rename it to drawCurrentDay
- 🏗 Modified setters to follow Builder Pattern
- Fix #20, now currentDay is deselected in case you select other date. This is the correct behavior when multiple day selection is disabled
- ➕ Added support for multiple day selection, this change close #22
- 🛠 Fix issue #30
- 🛠 Fix issue #31
- 🛠 Another minor bug fixes, and code improvements
- Modified method name refreshCalendar to update in order to get more consistence.
- Added method shouldAnimateOnEnter , with 3 method variants that let you customize the method behavior.
- 👌 Improvements on XML layouts.
- ♻️ Refactored the way that the Calendar generates the AdapterView.
- Now, the selected dates display a Circular shape instead of a Square shape.
- ✂ Removed unused getters.
- ➕ Added some new helpers methods under CalendarUtils.
- Added HeaderView to start delegating behavior to another view.
- Removed Decorator support in DayView
- 🐛 Bug fixes and other code improvements.