Avg Release Cycle
1624 days ago
v1.5.8 ChangesOctober 08, 2018
- ➕ Added attribute to distinguish text color for dayOfWeek from dayOfMonth.
- 🛠 Fixed alignment for dayOfWeek and dayOfMonth, cleanup layouts, moved to styles.
- Differentiate currentDayTextColor uniquely from selectedDayTextColor, enabling current day to have a different text color even when it is not the selected date.
v1.5.7 ChangesNovember 17, 2017
Minor bug-fix related to
onDateClickListenercreating a possible NPE.
v1.5.6 ChangesNovember 17, 2017
🚀 This is a release with a bug-fix for NPE solved by @udaysrinath!
v1.5.5 ChangesAugust 14, 2017
- ➕ Added support for screen orientation change
v1.5.4 ChangesAugust 10, 2017
- 🛠 Fix issue #41 by PR from @udaysrinath
v1.5.3 ChangesJuly 28, 2017
- 🔀 Merged PR to remove tag android:allowBackup from Manifest.
v1.5.2 ChangesJanuary 28, 2017
- 🛠 Fixed issue #34, a trouble with onDateClickListener pass the current Date instead of the date that the user selected.
v1.5.1 ChangesJanuary 23, 2017
- 💾 Add support to saveInstanceState/restoreInstanceState of currentMonthIndex
- Add getters for isOverflowDateVisible and isMultipleDaySelectedEnabled
v1.5.0 ChangesJanuary 22, 2017
- Rename all attributes under attrs.xml to get more consistence
- Make method setCurrentDay private and rename it to drawCurrentDay
- 🏗 Modified setters to follow Builder Pattern
- Fix #20, now currentDay is deselected in case you select other date. This is the correct behavior when multiple day selection is disabled
- ➕ Added support for multiple day selection, this change close #22
- 🛠 Fix issue #30
- 🛠 Fix issue #31
- 🛠 Another minor bug fixes, and code improvements
v1.4.0 ChangesJanuary 20, 2017
- Modified method name refreshCalendar to update in order to get more consistence.
- Added method shouldAnimateOnEnter , with 3 method variants that let you customize the method behavior.
- 👌 Improvements on XML layouts.
- 🔨 Refactored the way that the Calendar generates the AdapterView.
- Now, the selected dates display a Circular shape instead of a Square shape.
- ✂ Removed unused getters.
- ➕ Added some new helpers methods under CalendarUtils.
- Added HeaderView to start delegating behavior to another view.
- Removed Decorator support in DayView
- 🐛 Bug fixes and other code improvements.