Moviper v1.1.0-alpha Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-02-05 // over 4 years ago
- 🔄 Change the Moviper stage of development to alpha as some API methods may change.
- Introduced completely new samples.
- ➕ Added the Rx flavored version of Moviper that lacks Presenter references in Interactor and Routing.
- ➕ Added the Presenter args Bundle that allows passing arguments from Activity/Fragment extras to Routing and Interactor constructors.
- ➕ Added the Moviper Inter-Presenter-Communication tool to avoid using a bus in the mentioned communication.
🚀 Deprecated (will be removed in the next release)
- Unnecessary Presenter
- ✂ Removed the unnecessary double-purging Interactor and Routing references in Presenter.
- 🛠 Fixed some improper @nullable marks for Routing and Interactor in Presenter and ViewHelper/Context weak references in Routing, change them to @nonnull.
- ⬆️ Bumped dependencies versions:
- buildtools, appcompat and sdk to 25
- gradle to 2.2.2
- gradle-retrolambda to 3.3.1
- RxJava to 1.2.2
- Great thanks to Jakub Jodełka (@jakubjodelka) for providing the brand new samples.