Moviper v1.2.0-alpha Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-02-05 // over 4 years ago
💥 Breaking changes
🚀 This release introduces some breaking changes. All stuff listed below is also mentioned in the Migration guide.
- Simplified Moviper internals to ease the troubleshooting and debugging.
- 📇 Rename some methods to make them more self-explaining.
- ✂ Removed Wipe (View-Interactor-Presenter-Entity) and Perv (Presenter-Entity-Routing-View) components as they did not add much value to the project but still needed the maintenance.
- ✂ Removed deprecated methods.
- ✅ Introduced even more samples, now with VIPER testing showcases inside.
- ➕ Added support for
ViewHolders. Now they can represent a View in a VIPER architecture. See
- 🚚 Routing activity attaching moved from constructor to the routing lifecycle.
- Simplified a VIPER components lifecycle.
- Simplified a presenter architecture.
- Simplified a routing architecture.
- ⬆️ Bumped dependencies versions:
- RxJava to 1.2.3
- buildtools to 25.0.2
- support libs to 25.1.0
Many thanks to guys that helped me in Moviper development implementing my ideas.