MPAndroidChart v3.0.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-10-19 // over 5 years ago
🚀 This is a major release, with a few breaking changes. So please pay attention.
- The Integer
x-indexis dead. Intoducing: x-values (
float). Each entry now has an
- Pie/radar charts do not have a concept of X index anymore
- Unified XAxis/YAxis features and experience.
- Unified formatter interfaces for axes.
- 🔨 Major refactoring of the Highlight mechanism.
- 🔨 Refactored marker mechanism
- 🔨 Refactored legend entry mechanism
- Each dataset can now set its own legend form/size/etc.
- More demos
- 🛠 Many minor bug fixes and improvements
💥 Breaking changes / how to migrate:
- All dataset constructors have changed - they do not take an array of x-indices anymore.
- All entry constructors have changed - they take in an X and a Y.
- Pie and Radar chart entries now have their own classes. So exchange the Entry classes with
- 🗄 If you have any old
startAtZeroEnabledcalls - these have been deprecated for a long time. Replace them with
- In general, all functions that accepted x-indices before, now accept an x-value, so you might have to adjust the names a little bit.
- ⚡️ Where
OnChartValueSelectedListeneris implemented, update the
- If you have a custom scatter shape - implement an
IShapeRenderer, and put your rendering code in there
- If you have a custom marker - consider subclassing
IMarker. There are more options than before now...
- 🚚 If you have used
barSpacebefore, move to using
- The Integer