NativeScript alternatives and similar packages
Alternatively, view NativeScript alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
React Native10.0 10.0 L3 NativeScript VS React NativeA framework for building native applications using React
Apache Cordova9.2 7.2 L4 NativeScript VS Apache CordovaApache Cordova Android
Reapp.io8.7 0.0 NativeScript VS Reapp.io[deprecated!] Make hybrid mobile apps with power
linkpreview1.2 0.0 NativeScript VS linkpreviewAn android asynchronous preview of a webpage from its link.
Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of NativeScript or a related project?
Clone to contribute:
$ git clone https://github.com/NativeScript/NativeScript.git $ cd NativeScript # setup workspace for development $ npm run setup # list all available commands to run $ npm start
We love you and your pull requests 🤗. Please follow our contributing guide and see our code of governance to become as involved as you want to be.
- Core iOS/Android for NativeScript
- Types for both iOS/Android below wrapped up as a convenience. Most commonly used.
- Types for iOS
- Types for Android
- A very minimal set of types for only the latest Android and iOS sdks. Most commonly used to optimize Web-based IDE's which auto load all type declarations from node_modules.
- UI mobile base native classes used by core
- Webpack build utilities and configs used by NativeScript apps
- NativeScript Home
- NativeScript Tutorials
- NativeScript documentation
- TypeScript starter: https://nativescript.new/typescript
- Angular starter: https://nativescript.new/angular
- Vue starter: https://nativescript.new/vue
- Svelte starter: https://nativescript.new/svelte
- React starter: https://nativescript.new/react
- NativeScript on Twitter
- NativeScript on Discord
- NativeScript on Stack Overflow
Other source repos
Outside the source centralized in this repo, NativeScript consists of a few other source repos. Here are the major ones:
- iOS Runtime
- Android Runtime
- This repo contains the NativeScript command-line interface, which lets you create, build, and run apps using NativeScript. The CLI is written in TypeScript.
- This repo contains NativeScript documentation, which is available at http://docs.nativescript.org/. The docs are written in Markdown.
- **Official Plugins
- This repo contains a plugin workspace the TSC (Technical Steering Committee) maintains offering several often useful plugins.
Made with ❤️
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the NativeScript README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.