NineOldAndroids v2.4.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2012-06-25 // over 10 years ago
ViewHelperclass which will delegate new
Viewproperty calls to their native counterparts when available.
- Fix: Do not invalidate parent if view is not attached to anything.
- Fix: Respect pivot for both scaling in addition to rotating.
Previous changes from v2.3.0
- Intelligent invalidation of parent view will only cause a redraw of the parts that have changed. (Thanks to Florent Pillet)
- Maintain weak reference to animated view so that we do not prevent it from being garbage collected.
- Ensure animation remains possible if view was removed from its parent at some point.
- Fix memory leaks that may occur in some situations keeping hard references to views after they were no longer needed.
- Allow reflection on private methods to mirror the JNI behavior.
- Avoid type conflict on some devices when loading animations from XML.