realm-java v10.5.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2021-06-14 // 4 months ago
- 🔀 [RealmApp] Errors related to "uncaught exception in notifier thread: N5realm11KeyNotFoundE: No such object". This could happen in a sync'd app when a linked object was deleted by another client.
- [RealmApp] Replacing a referenced embedded object could result in a "ERROR: ArrayInsert: Invalid" error. (Issue #7480)
- 🐧 Notifications now trigger correctly on Linux kernel 5.5 and above. So far this only impacted the preview emulator image for Android 12. (Issue#7321)
- 👍 Raw query predicates not supporting integer constants above 32 bits on a 32 bit platform.
- ⬆️ File format: Generates Realms with format v20. Unsynced Realms will be upgraded from Realm Java 2.0 and later. Synced Realms can only be read and upgraded if created with Realm Java v10.0.0-BETA.1.
- 🚀 APIs are backwards compatible with all previous release of realm-java in the 10.x.y series.
- Realm Studio 10.0.0 or above is required to open Realms created by this version.
- ⚡️ Updated to Realm Core 10.8.1, commit 2a67b996faf9e0b5d47ac402c4d3926713f99418.