realm-java v10.7.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2021-08-03 // 3 months ago
- 🔀 [RealmApp] Crash when an object which is linked to by a
RealmAnyis invalidated (Sync only). (Realm Core #4828, since v10.6.0)
- Object change listeners did not handle the object being deleted properly, which could result in assertion failures mentioning "m_table" in ObjectNotifier (Realm Core #4824, since v10.6.0).
- Crash when delivering notifications over a nested hierarchy of lists of
RealmAnythat contain object references. (Realm Core #4803, since v10.6.0)
- ⬆️ File format: Generates Realms with format v22. Unsynced Realms will be upgraded from Realm Java 2.0 and later. Synced Realms can only be read and upgraded if created with Realm Java v10.0.0-BETA.1.
- 🚀 APIs are backwards compatible with all previous release of realm-java in the 10.6.y series.
- Realm Studio 11.0.0-alpha.0 or above is required to open Realms created by this version.
- ⚡️ Updated to Realm Core 11.2.0, commit: 583fc73040709383470797813096bee17802398e.