- 🛠 fixed bug in LegacyAndroidSpringLooper that caused animations to run too quickly on ICS and below devices
- 🆕 new examples in rebound playground and minor fixes
- properly generating sources and javadoc artifacts for maven
- exposing SpringConfig in SpringChain so that consumers can customize SpringChain tension/friction
- ➕ adding Origami POPAnimation value support for SpringConfig
🆕 New APIs for creating cascading spring based animation via AnimationQueue and SpringChain.
- Combine SpringClock with looper
- ➕ Add SynchronousLooper for doing synchronous simulation
- ➕ Add SteppingLooper for doing step by step simulation
- ⚡️ pull in hamcrest for testing and update tests
- activateSpring on velocity or currentValue changed
- 🚚 Springs with no tension continue to move when velocity is applied until friction causes them to stop if no end value is set.
- 0️⃣ setCurrentValue now performs setAtRest by default with a new method signature added to support the uncommon use case of setting current value without setting at rest
- More accurate timing from Android SystemClock if available
- 🛠 Fix ConcurrentModificationException when modifying listeners while iterating
v0.3.3February 07, 2014
🚚 SpringConfiguratorView is now built programmatically to remove the dependency on Android resources. This means you can now get the SpringConfiguratorView for live tuning spring constants in your application just by including it in the root of an xml layout.
<com.facebook.rebound.ui.SpringConfiguratorView android:layout_width="match_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_gravity="bottom" />
v0.3January 30, 2014
🚀 This is the initial public release of Rebound. The version number has been updated to 0.2 per semver to represent the fact that the API for Rebound will likely evolve although the current version has been used extensively in several applications at this point.