- 🛠 Fix: Scroll jump bug
- 🛠 Fix: Header not displaying if there are no items in the adapter
- 👍 Headers exceeding
RecyclerView'sheight (for vertical) or width (for horizontal) are no longer supported (you cannot scroll them if there are no items in the adapter)
Version 2.0.0 is the last, planned major release. It focuses on fixing all of the previously reported issues.
RecyclerViewHeadersimplified. There's only one approach left (previously named
- 🆕 New: Horizontal
- 🛠 Fix: Header in wrong position after reusing fragment with
- 🛠 Fix: Removing an item misplacing header.
StaggeredGridLayoutManagersupport has been temporarily disabled. This is planned to be re-enabled in a future release.
RecyclerViewHeader2 uses a different package (
com.bartoszlipinski.recyclerviewheader2), to make it easier to migrate gradually
artifacthas been changed.
RecyclerViewsupport library package no longer included in the library
- Fix: scrolling with touch starting on a focusable element of the header
- Decreased minSdk version
- Support Libraries version updated
- Fix: Removed unnecessary things
- 🛠 Fix: Header clickability fixed
🎉 Initial release.