secure-preferences v0.4.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2015-03-27 // over 7 years ago
- ➕ Added test Project
- ⚡️ Updated sample ready for playstore upload
- ➕ Added methods to get/set strings un-encrypted
- ➕ Added backup PBKDF function in case PBKDF2WithHmacSHA1 not supported
- 🔨 Refactored code to make it easier to change the AES mode and PBKDF function.
- Increased iterations of PBKDF from 1000 to 2000.
- 🎉 Initial import to github I've modified the project structure.
- Included the Android base64 class so library can be used by Android 2.1+.
- ✨ Enhanced the sample project dumps current prefs to illustrate the fact they are stored encrypted and Base64 encoded.