subsampling-scale-image-view v3.8.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-11-16 // over 3 years ago
- 💥 Breaking change Minimum supported SDK has changed from 10 to 14. This was required to add the new EXIF support library.
- 0️⃣ Default behaviour change Image quality is now capped at 320dpi (approximately retina quality) instead of matching the screen's density, which results in high memory use and poor performance when displaying large images on very high density screens. The difference in quality is usually unnoticeable, especially with photos. Use
setMinimumTileDpi(int)to override the default.
- #273 #295 Added minimum scale type
SCALE_TYPE_START. This displays the image filling the view width and height, and scrolled to the top left.
- #284 Double tap is now always interpreted as zoom when zoomed out, to avoid problems when minimum and maximum scale are very close.
- #298 Added
getPanRemaining(RectF), which exposes the pan remaining in each direction, in screen pixels.
- #329 Allow
OnClickListenerto work before the image has loaded.
- #331 Added methods to convert view coordinates to source file coordinates to enable the visible area to be extracted from the source image.
- #344 Guard against null
- 👌 Improved debug overlay.