🚀 Fifth release. Should be less buggy!
- Complete rewrite from top to bottom
- Drastically reduced library size
- Dramatically reduced object creation
- SuperCardToast functionality has been absorbed by SuperActivityToasts
- ➕ Added various utility classes
- 👍 All backgrounds are now dynamically generated for better resolution
- Unified managers into a single 'Toaster' class that handles both SuperToasts and SuperActivityToasts
- ✂ Removed unnecessary XML resources
- ➕ Added support for SuperActivityToast gravity/position changes
- ➕ Added accessibility support
- ➕ Added support for Lollipop-style SnackBars
- Migrated to a more Gradle friendly structure
- ⚡️ Updated build files and SDK target to the latest versions
- 📚 Updated documentation and include parameter-restricting annotation
- ✅ Overhauled the demo to incorporate the latest Material design guidelines
- 🛠 Fixed Gradle errors when forking the project
- 👍 Simplified the overall API and added method chaining support
- ➕ Added priority levels, Toaster now uses PriorityQueue
🐛 Bug fixes, javadoc improvements, KitKat support, Gradle support, large screen support.
🛠 Bugfixes, performance enhancements, new features, cleaner code, better documentation.
v1.3.1December 28, 2013
🚀 Fourth release. Still buggy!
- ➕ Added orientation change support
- 🐛 Bug fixes
- 🛠 Javadoc fixes
- Reworked SuperToast presets
🚀 Third release. Still buggy!
- Published to Maven central
- ➕ Added refresh icon
- ✂ Removed test folder
🚀 Second release. Still buggy!
- ✂ Removed SuperProgressToast and SuperButtonToast
- ➕ Added BUTTON, PROGRESS, and HORIZONTAL_PROGRESS Types to SuperActivityToast
- ➕ Added Manager classes to fix SuperToast/SuperActivityToast overlapping issue
- 🛠 Multiple bug fixes
- ⬇️ Reduced library size
- 🐎 Minor performance improvements
- Code cleanup
- ✂ Removed Roboto font features
- 🛠 Fixed naming conventions
🚀 Alpha build, first release. Probably very buggy!