Avg Release Cycle
- ➕ add a convenience method for setting the content type
- ➕ add a common reference to popular mime types
- 🏗 cache methods on Config were not returning the config for the builder pattern.
- ➕ add a CookieSpecs const class for reference
- 📦 issue #383 some problems with relocated packages.
- issue #383 missing some relocations for uber-jars
- 👍 PR #381 support for custom ciphers and protocols for https requests
- 🤡 Mock server should call into metrics just like the real thing
- CI/CD improvements
- 0️⃣ issue #378 make getDefaultBaseUrl public
- issue #376 make sane toString representations for body parts.
- issue #376 add a method for getting a particular body field
- 🌲 issue #376 added a
asString()to the request summary to get string of the request so far suitable for logging
- 🤡 issue #379 Interceptors are not called when using MockClient
- 🤡 Issue #373 MockClient should pass the config to the response.
- 0️⃣ Issue #374 Add methods to add default cookies to the config
- Issue #375 Do not Escape HTML in JSON
- ⬆️ Upgrade Apache Http Client to 4.5.13 (fixes incorrect handling of malformed authority component in request URIs.)
- ⬆️ Upgrade Jackson to 2.11.3 for the Jackson object mapper module
- ⬆️ Upgrade various test and ci dependencies
- issue #368 honor hosts header when set by consumer. This mimics behavior in Postman
- issue #370 expose copyOptions for file downloads
- 👀 issue #265 New Mocking framework! See the unirest-mocks module.
- issue #305 adding a noCharset() method as a more obvious way to do noCharset(null)
- ➕ Added Documentation
- 🔀 Merged the request
- Filled in some missing methods on RequestBodyEntity from HttpRequestWithBody to fully allow chaining in different orders.
- Introduce new HttpStatus constants class for reference to Http response codes.
- 🏗 Switch the ApacheClient to use Apache's build in eviction monitor rather than a custom one.
- ➕ Add native default support for various Java DateTime types for the built in object mapper. All types will serialize to ISO-8601. Parsing from json will attempt various ISO variants.
- Types Supported:
- Types Supported:
- Issue #362 when passing a string to the body method for a post, route as a string rather than passing to the object mapper.
- Issue #362 when passing a native Unirest JSON Type to the body method for a post, route as a Json Type rather than passing to the object mapper.
- 👍 issue #363 support multiple interceptors
v3.8.07August 02, 2020