Android app that uses Marvel Comics API and allows developers everywhere to access information about Marvel's vast library of comics
Villains & Heroes alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "MVC/MVVM/MVP" category.
Alternatively, view Villains & Heroes alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Villains & Heroes or a related project?
Villains & Heroes
- Put your secret Marvel keys in
marvelPublicKeyproperties in your
MARVEL_PUBLIC_KEYvariables in your Environment Variables
References, libraries and tools used in the project
- Android Architecture Blueprints Demonstrate possible ways to help with testing, maintaining and extending of an Android app using different architectural concepts and tools.
- Data Binding Write declarative layouts and minimize the glue code necessary to bind application logic and layouts
- Retrofit A type-safe HTTP client for Android and Java
- Gson A Java serialization/deserialization library that can convert Java Objects into JSON and back.
- Design Support Library The Design package provides APIs to support adding material design components and patterns to your apps.
- RecyclerView A flexible view for providing a limited window into a large data set.
- Glide An image loading and caching library for Android focused on smooth scrolling
- Espresso Use Espresso to write concise, beautiful, and reliable Android UI tests
Copyright 2016 André Mion Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Villains & Heroes README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.