v1.15 ChangesAugust 27, 2015
- 🛠 Small bug fixes
v1.14 ChangesAugust 25, 2015
- 🔀 Sync request fix
- 🚚 Unnecessary type conversions are removed
v1.13 ChangesAugust 09, 2015
- 👍 RxJava support
- 🔀 Sync request support
- min sdk is 8 now
v1.11 ChangesJune 29, 2015
- FormUrlEncoded mime type added
- Field and FieldMap parameter annotations added
- 🤡 Mocks are delayed by 1 second as default
Request cancel option added
WaspRequest request = service.getFoo(); request.cancel();
RequestManager added in order to cancel all requests at once.
Path values are encoded automatically
🏗 Wasp.Image now uses the same httpstack as network, thus you can take advantage of everything you set with the builder.
Callback is changed, now it contains Response parameter
v1.9 ChangesMarch 20, 2015
- 🤡 Mock create bug fix
- Network stack bug fix
v1.8 ChangesMarch 09, 2015
- 👍 OkHttp's Interceptor support added
- ➕ Adds OkHttpLogInterceptor: An implementation of OkHttp's Interceptor for logging which can be used as an alternative for Wasp's default logging
- 🤡 Parser will throw RunTimeException in MOCK network mode and will call onError method of CallBack in LIVE network mode instead of silently logging error.
- 🛠 Fixes issues: 58, 68
v1.7 ChangesFebruary 12, 2015
- 🚚 ImageHandler is introduced, volley image loader is removed.
- Flicker issue for the recycled views is issued.
- 📜 Parser is reachable from Wasp.getParser() now.
- 🔨 Major refactoring for parser.
v1.6 ChangesFebruary 03, 2015
- 🚚 Parsing operation is moved to network stack from network handler. This will allow to make the parsing in the worker thread.
- WaspResponse is public, it will be reachable when there is a need.
v1.5 ChangesJanuary 30, 2015
🏗 NetworkMode added in order to avoid clearing mock annotations for real server, it can be set via setNetworkMode method of Wasp.Builder
NetworkMode.MOCK //Mocks response if mock annotation is present for request NetworkMode.LIVE //Retrieves response from server regardless of mock annotation
📜 Parse errors will no longer cause crashes but will give error for request
📜 WaspError improved, it provides methods for getting parsed object by providing a type and getting raw body
🌲 Logger will chunk messages that are longer than 4000 characters (i.e response bodies) since Android Log allow at most ~4076 bytes
🤡 MockFactory improved, it will return response body in case of http status code other than 2xx
RequestQueue is no longer static.
ApplicationContext is used as context even if the activity context is passed. This will decouple the wasp with the activities.
v1.4 ChangesJanuary 22, 2015
- 🌲 Rest API log output is improved
- 🌲 Wasp.Image log output is improved
LogLevel has more options now.
LogLevel.NONE // No logs are printed. This is default LogLevel.FULL // Print logs both for REST and Images request LogLevel.FULL_REST_ONLY // Print logs for REST LogLevel.FULL_IMAGE_ONLY // Print logs for Images
QueryMap annotation added. You can use this annotation to add multiple query parameters.
🛠 Query encode issue is fixed