World Country Data, flags, currency and more v1.5.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2021-01-14 // about 2 years ago
⚡️ Updates Country information and library code cleanup
- Country data accurate as of 2021-01-12 08:30 CET from Geonames
- 📚 Updates documentation of the readme as well as info on pro-guard
- ➕ Adds possibility to easily get countries from a continent
- 🚚 Clean up code to remove un-used and unnecessary classes
- Introduces filters such that only countries and currencies with all attributes are included.
- ✅ Includes unite tests
Previous changes from v1.5
Flag resources are now converted from .png to vector asserts
- The library is now smaller thanks to @eagskunst for converting the flag resources to vector drawables.
- ➕ Adds EU flag which can be used for EUROs currency
- ✅ Includes more instrumentation tests.
All method calls remain the same. Just change the version number