Rewritten some parts of the framework.
🆕 New and better methods name.
🆕 New classes for better abstraction level.
Now its easier to use and to understand, what you do.
➕ Add small functions.
- 🛠 Fix a critical bug. Sometimes a section click doesn't get recognized.
- ➕ Added support for custom sections. See the all menu example :).
- 👀 Many more fixes and improvments. To long for this here. See github commits for more.
👀 For changes, see the latest commits.
- Split HeadItemOnClick Listener to HeadItemAvatarListener and HeadItem BackgroundListener
- 🛠 Fix Bug: loadFragmentOnChanged = false does work now right.
- 📇 Renamed some listener
- 🆕 New back pattern
- ➕ Added option for custom fragment title
- Statusbar is now semitransparent in lollipop
- 👍 Actionbar overlay mode support
- 🆕 New example app. New style and a lot of new examples.
- 🔄 changed the afterInit() Method, has now Bundle savedInstanceState param.
- ➕ added getActionBarToggle() method, to get the toggle.
- drawerTouchLocked blocks now a section click too.
- ➕ added method, to show different menu icon (menu, back and none)
- ➕ added example that shows how to change the menu icon and work with them. (ActionBarButtons.java)
- menu has now the startIndex. so custom/none header can has a start section
- 🗄 the HeadItem method with the startIndex is now deprecated, but works correct
- ➕ added option, to show the drawer below the toolbar, see new screenshot
- ➕ added example, how to set the drawer below the toolbar
- other small changes
- ⚡️ updated examples
👀 Exclude nineoldandroid library, you mst add it now manually. See readme.
➕ Added afterInit() method. See OwnActionBarFont.java for an example.
- ➕ added ripple support
- comment out useless code
- 🏗 example app has now min sdk 10 in the gradle build
- 📇 renamed some methods in the menu class, for better understanding
- extend some examples
- 👍 comes with nineoldandroids, need for ripple support if sdk < 16
- smooth drawer close on activity change
- 👀 on section change listener, see new example
- ➕ add and remove sections/menu-items dynamically
- public reloadMenu method
- ➕ add refresh menu flag, to newSection/newLabel/newDevisor methods
- more theming
- extend examples
- other things
👀 see the new examples, to test the new features
- Internal changes:
📦 Renamed some classes and moved to a new package, for better understanding. Some small fixes and other changes. 👀 2. Added option for a label in the menu. See second screenshot. 👀 3. Added method for easier devisor integration. See all menu example
- Other things, i don't remember
- Internal changes: