Awesome Android has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes package changelogs on Awesome Android unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
Ionic Framework 6.1.5 (May 11, 2022)
🐛 Bug Fixes
- core: @axe-core/playwright should be a devDependency (#25244) (617ec48), closes #25242
- item: counter has appropriate contrast (#25266) (750be33), closes #25262
- modal: add canDismiss input binding for angular (#25240) (bdf0383), closes #25239
- spinner: alignment is now correct in rtl (#25260) (e3c996d)
ThreeTen Android Backport 1.4.0 (March 21, 2022)
- Update ThreeTenBP dependency to 1.6.0 ([change log][threeten160])
- Update time zone data to 2022a(gtz).