Awesome Android has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes package changelogs on Awesome Android unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
MaterialAudiobookPlayer 5.0.1 (April 04, 2020)
- 🛠 Hopefully fixed an issue where Voice lost the progress on a book
- Don't automatically play when on rewinding
- 🛠 Fixed a bug in the chapter parsing of m4b files
gradle-play-publisher 2.7.4 (April 05, 2020)
🚀 No artifacts were published, please ignore this release.
SQLDelight 1.3.0 (April 03, 2020)
- 🆕 New: [Gradle] Dialect property to specify with sql dialect to compile against.
- 🆕 New: [Compiler] #1009 Experimental support of the mysql dialect.
- 🆕 New: [Compiler] #1436 Support of sqlite:3.24 dialect and upsert.
- 🆕 New: [JDBC Driver] Split out JDBC driver from sqlite jvm driver.
- 🛠 Fix: [Compiler] #1199 Support lambdas of any length.
- 🛠 Fix: [Compiler] #1610 Fix the return type of avg() to be nullable.
- 🛠 Fix: [IntelliJ] #1594 Fix path separator handling which broke Goto and Find Usages on Windows.