Awesome Android has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes package changelogs on Awesome Android unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
WilliamChart 3.0.0 (August 24, 2019)
WilliamChart v3 has been completely re-written from scratch in Kotlin. It does not guarantee any API/features compatibility with previous versions.
Dali 0.3.8 (August 22, 2019)
- ⚡️ update renderscript target to 24 to support 64bit #16
Conversations 2.5.6 (August 22, 2019)
- 🛠 fixes for Jingle file transfer
- 🛠 fixed some rare crashes