AndroidLocalizationer alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Tools" category.
Alternatively, view AndroidLocalizationer alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.2 0.0 L4 AndroidLocalizationer VS FreelineA super fast build tool for Android, an alternative to Instant Run
A tool to install components of the Android SDK into a Maven repository or repository manager to use with the Android Maven Plugin, Gradle and other tools.
Library that makes it possible to read, edit and write CSV files
7.6 2.9 L2 AndroidLocalizationer VS Uber Apk SignerA cli tool that helps signing and zip aligning single or multiple Android application packages (APKs) with either debug or provided release certificates. It supports v1, v2 and v3 Android signing scheme has an embedded debug keystore and auto verifies after signing.
A simple utility to remove unused resources in your Android app to lower the size of the APK. It's based on the Android lint tool output.
6.1 0.0 L3 AndroidLocalizationer VS osmtracker-androidGPS tracking tool for OpenStreetMap
6.1 0.0 L2 AndroidLocalizationer VS scrollscreenshotMake Android screenshots of scrollable screen content
3.9 6.2 L2 AndroidLocalizationer VS density-converterA multi platform image density converting tool converting single or batches of images to Android, iOS, Windows or CSS specific formats and density versions given the source scale factor or width/height in dp. It has a graphical and command line interface and supports many image types (svg, psd, 9-patch, etc.) aswell as some lossless compressors like pngcrush.
3.7 0.0 L4 AndroidLocalizationer VS enroscarA set of Android tools that facilitate apps development
A tool that enables advanced features through adb installing and uninstalling apps like wildcards and multi device support. Useful if you want to clean your test device from all company apks or install a lot of apks in one go. Written in Java so it should run on your platform.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of AndroidLocalizationer or a related project?
This is a Android Studio/ IntelliJ IDEA plugin to localize your Android app, translate your string resources automactically.
Translate all your strings in your string resources(e.g.
strings.xml) to your target languages automactically. Help developers localize their Android app easily, with just one click.
Right click the strings resource file, choose 'Convert to other languages'.
Then check the target languages.
OK, the string resources will be translated and created in the correct value folder.
Filter the strings you don't wanna translate by adding
NAL_prefix to the
string key, case sensitive. Change:
Filter the strings you don't wanna translate by adding
filter rulein plugin settings interface
Set client id or client secret for Microsoft Translator, in case of running out of quota.
More features are coming, please check Todo.
- Currently, Android Localizationer only support translate English to other languages
- The result may not meet your standards due to the Translation API that this plugin is using, so keep your string resources as simple as possible
You can download the plugin here.
To Install the plugin, please check IntelliJ IDEA Web Help.
- Fix bug: translation fails when there are too many string resources
- Fix bug: translation fails when there are special symbols, like
- Fix bug: translation fails when there are special tags, like
- Fix Java escape problems in MS Translator
- Add Google Translation API support. Please NOTE that this is a paid service.
- Fix bug: show error when opening the translated strings.xml file
- Fix bug: when translate to more than one language, only the first target language will be translated correctly
- Fix bug: filter rule in plugin settings cannot be filtered
- Fix bug: wrongly show 'Quota exceed' error dialog when both not running out of quota and no strings need to be translated
- Add filter rule setting in plugin settings interface, filter strings you don't wanna translate
- Fix a possible throwable when automatically open the translated strings.xml file
- Only show 'Convert to other languages' menu on
strings.xmlfiles, current only
- Add an icon before 'Convert to other languages' menu*
- Add a plugin settings interface, client id and client secret for Microsoft Translator can be set by users*
- Popup error message when Microsoft Translator quota exceed or client id/ client secret is invalid
- Fix string error on the popup dialog
- Publish project
- Multiple translation engine
- Plugin Settings
- Choose the translation engine (translation API) you wanna use
- Set translation engine (translation API)'s application key, in case of the API is runing out of quota
- Filter the
stringkey that you don't wanna translate, e.g.
- Only show the
Convert to other languagesin the popup menu when right clicking the string resources, like Google's Translation Editor does
- Support more source languages
- Support string arrays
Copyright 2014-2016 Wesley Lin
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the AndroidLocalizationer README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.