Avg Release Cycle
478 days ago
- ➕ Added instant experience to the demo app.
- Minor enhancements.
- ⬇️ Reduced the drawables' sizes.
- 🛠 Fixed the blurry card images on some devices.
- ⚡️ Updated the target SDK.
- ➕ Added dark mode support to the demo app.
- Other minor enhancements.
- 🛠 Fixed the card icon size on Android Pie (API 28).
- ⚡️ Updated dependencies.
- ➕ Added the ability to get the card type.
- Rewrote the library in kotlin.
- Migrated to AndroidX.
v1.7.1June 26, 2018
- 🛠 Minor bug fixes.
- ⚡️ Updated the demo app to include the gravity options.
- ➕ Added the ability to change the drawable gravity.
- 🗄 Deprecated setSeparator(int) and replaced it with setSeparator(Separator).
- 🗄 Deprecated setDisabledCards(int) and replaced it with setDisabledCards(Card...).
- The minSDK is now 14 (because of AppCompat).
- ➕ Added support for American Express.
- ➕ Added the ability to disable cards.
- Lowered the minSDK to 9.
- 🔄 Change the demo app icon.
v1.0.1June 04, 2017
v1.0June 04, 2017