HockeyApp v5.2.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-05-21 // over 2 years ago
🛠 This is a maintenance release for the SDK. It contains important bugfixes.
- 🛠 [Bugfix] #411 – Leaking HTTP connection. PR #412
- 🛠 [Bugfix] – Fix HTTPS connection creation. PR #424
- 🔒 [Security] To enforce TLS 1.2 on all HTTPS connections the SDK makes, we are dropping support for API level 15 (which supports only TLS 1.0), the minimum SDK version thus becomes 16. Previous versions of the SDK were already using TLS 1.2 on API level 16+.
💥 Breaking changes in version 5.2.0
HockeySDK 5.2.0 raises the minimum API level to 16.
Previous changes from v5.1.1
🛠 This is a maintenance release for the SDK. It contains important bugfixes, including some that make the SDK compatible with Android Pie.
- 🛠 [Bugfix] #395 – NullPointerException in DownloadFileTask. PR #396
- 🛠 [Bugfix] #391 - FileNotFoundException when attaching an image to feedback. PR #393
- 🛠 [Bugfix] #377 - Prevent OutOfMemoryError in case of reading/sending crash reports with very long stacktraces. #PR 378 PR #392
- 🛠 [Bugfix] #385 - Fix "untagged socket" violation in strict mode of Android O PR #387
- 🛠 [Bugfix] Fix the error message that gets logged by the SDK to logcat in case a saved stacktrace is empty. PR #375
- 🛠 [Bugfix] #369 - Adjust timeout interval for a http connection. PR #370
- 🛠 [Bugfix] Fix a glitch in the feedback UI. PR #353
- 🛠 [Bugfix] Fix multiple causes for deadlocks. PR #348