Avg Release Cycle
- ➕ Added maxLines to form models. Set to a number greater than 1 to increase the number of visible lines.
- 🏗 Merged PR #22 to fix the DSL Form Builder.
- ➕ Added rightToLeft (RTL) to form models. Set to false to set the edit text fields to display left to right.
- 🛠 Fixes the month number used by the Date and DateTime elements
- ➕ Add autoMeasureEnabled to FormBuildHelper constructor to fix a recylerview that uses wrap_content
- ✂ Removed all uses of "!!" and replaced with "?" or "?.let" for safer code
- reInitDialog() function added to DropDown and MultiCheckBox elements so that the options list can be changed dynamically. Resolves issue #17
- ➕ Add "enabled" to form elements. Dynamically enable/disable any form element. Resolves issue #19.
- The title, edit, and error views are now accessible through the model classes
- 🚚 The refreshView() function has been removed (No longer needed)
- The getFormElement() function now requires a type and returns a non-optional element
- The form is now dynamic. The title, hint, value, error, visible, required fields can be changed at any time without refreshing the form manually.
- The clear() function has been added to all form elements
- The header can now collapse "child" elements when tapped (Set collapsible to true)
- ⚡️ The FullscreenFormActivity example has been updated to test the new dynamic features
- The isValidForm function now works correctly
- 0️⃣ The numbersOnly field has been added to FormNumberEditTextElement to prevent symbols from being entered. By default numbers and symbols are allowed.
- ➕ Added ability to add your own custom form elements in your project
- ➕ Added example to show how to add a custom form element
- ➕ Added cacheForm to FormBuildHelper. When set to true, the RecyclerView will cache all form element views instead of recycling them.
- ✂ Removed valueChanged in BaseFormElement
- ➕ Added even more comments
- ➕ Added Unit Test