realm-java v10.6.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2021-07-01 // 4 months ago
- 🏗 [RealmApp] Configuring HTTP timeout through
AppConfiguration.Builder.requestTimeout()did not work correctly. (Issue #7455)
- 🔊 [RealmApp] A recursive loop that would eventually crash trying to refresh a user app token when it had been revoked by an admin. Now this situation logs the user out and reports an error. (Issue #7501)
- En endless recursive loop that could cause a stack overflow when computing changes on a set of objects which contained cycles. (Realm Core Issue #4767)
- Opening cached Realms no longer trigger
android.os.strictmode.DiskReadViolation. (Issue #7500)
NullPointerExceptionwas thrown instead of
Realm.executeTransaction()on a closed Realm. (Issue #7511, since 10.0.0)
RealmDictionarydid not handle hash collisions correctly. (Realm Core issue #4776)
- Crash after clearing a List or Set of
RealmAnycontaining references to objects (Realm Core issue #4774)
- ⬆️ File format: Generates Realms with format v22. Unsynced Realms will be upgraded from Realm Java 2.0 and later. Synced Realms can only be read and upgraded if created with Realm Java v10.0.0-BETA.1.
- 🚀 APIs are backwards compatible with all previous release of realm-java in the 10.6.y series.
- Realm Studio 11.0.0-alpha.0 or above is required to open Realms created by this version.
- ⚡️ Updated to Realm Core 11.0.4, commit: 44304ce6104c4a9fc7e2359990c75be3b867b8fe.