stf v3.2.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-12-06 // about 2 years ago
- 👍 Android 8.1 is now supported.
- ⚡️ The network column in the device list is now based on a value that gets updated in real time. The format of the column has changed slightly due to this change.
- 0️⃣ The
--mute-masteroption now accepts the values
inuse(only when a device is being used), and
always(mute pre-emptively during setup phase). For backwards compatibility,
--mute-masterwith no value maps to
- The battery level and battery temperature columns are now filterable with comparison operators.
- 🌲 Log output now includes a timestamp.
- 🛠 Fixed an issue on Windows where our device binaries may have failed to install due to an
Out of fallback locationserror caused by a faulty mode check. Thanks @iqianxing!