Avg Release Cycle
645 days ago
- Welcome to Cody Henthorne and thanks for your first contributions !
- ✅ Solves issue #232: Make it possible to reset a single scope. Useful for automation testing when we want to reset the scope used to install test modules.
- ➕ Add sample for integration tests.
- 🏗 Modernisation of the build, JVM tools and CI
- 🛠 Fix issue #251. Give more details in errors when installing modules
- 🛠 Fix issue #253. Add Generated annotation to generated classes (for error prone)
🚀 A more debuggable release of TP with better error messages to help tracking bugs in TP usage. 🏗 We also allow devs to clean their builds by letting them fail the builds instead of issuing warnings.
- Solves issue #228: Add scope name to error message: The instance provided by the lazy/provider...
- Solves issue #229: Add parent scope names to error message: No binding was defined for class %s and name %s in scope %s and its parents.
- 🗄 Solves issue #196: Change ContextSingleton retention policy to RUNTIME & deprecate it.
- Solves issue #227: Let TP use injection on non public classes.
- 🏗 Solves issue #207: Add an option to fail the build if TP can't create a factory for a class.
- Solves issue #202: Fix error message.
- 🏗 Solves issue #236: Add an option to fail the build if an injected method is not package private.
- 👍 Allow @Inject annotated constructors to send Exceptions #199
- Smoothie module, changing Android dependency scope to optional.
- Solves issue #161 Forcing custom Scope Annotations to use Runtime Retention.
- Solves issue #176 Making toothpick-javax-annotations optional.
- Solves issue #181 Code generated for the super MemberInjector field was not using the right FQN when super class is static.
- Solves issue #182 Removing usage of String.replace() inside Registries, it is not efficient.
- Solves issue #186 Solving JDK8-JDK7 compatibility issue with ConcurrentHashMap.keySet().
- Solves issue #117 Factory code generator should strip the generic part of dependencies.
- 👍 Solves issue #118 Support custom annotations.
- ⚠ Solves issue #119 Adding a warning when injected methods have public or protected visibility
- ⚠ Solved issue #158 Removing last round warnings during annotation processing