Avg Release Cycle
3 days ago
- 🛠 Fixes Gradle plugin release to include correct dependency.
- Fixes source jar release for shaded byte-buddy artifact.
- 👻 Throw exception upon illegal creation of entry-only advice with local parameters to avoid verify error.
- ✂ Remove escaping for execution path on Windows with spaces for Byte Buddy agent.
- 🛠 Fix J9 detection for older IBM-released versions of J9 in Byte Buddy agent.
- 👍 Allow overriding the name of the native library for Windows attach emulation.
- 🏗 Use correct type pool in build plugin engine for decorators.
- 🛠 Fix attach emulation for OpenJ9 on MacOS.
- ⬆️ Upgrade ASM to version 7.2.
- 👌 Improve class file version detection for class files.
- 🏁 Check argument length of Windows attach emulation.
- Reopen socket for POSIX-HotSpot connections after each command being sent to avoid broken pipe errors.
- 👍 Only use JNA API that is available in JNA versions 4 and 5 for better compatibility.
- Include correct license information in artifacts.
- 👍 Add injection API based on
jdk.internal.misc.Unsafeto support agents on platforms that do not include jdk.unsupported.
- ➕ Add
AgentBuilder.InjectionStrategyto allow usage of internal injection API.
- 📦 Open package in
AgentBuilderif from and to edges are added.
- ➕ Add API for loading native agents from Byte Buddy agent.
VirtualMachineAPI to include other methods.
- 🛠 Fix error handling in
- 🛠 Fix temporary folder resolution for
- ➕ Add API for
- Rework of
AnnotationDescriptionAPI to emulate JVM error handling for incorrect or inconsistent values.
- ➕ Add generic type-aware
- 🛠 Fix method handle-based injector for Java 14.
- ➕ Add support for attach emulation on Solaris.
- 🛠 Fix JNA signatures for attach emulation on POSIX.
- ➕ Add standard call conventions for Windows JNA calls.
- ➕ Add emulated attach mechanism for HotSpot on Windows and for OpenJ9/J9 on POSIX and Windows (if JNA is present).
- Reimplement POSIX attach mechanism for HotSpot to use JNA (if present).
- ➕ Add Java 14 compatibility.
- ♻️ Refactor emulated attach mechanism and use JNA in order to prepare supporting other mechanisms in the future.
- Reinterrupt threads if interruption exceptions are catched in threads not owned by Byte Buddy.
- ♻️ Refactor class file dumping.
- 🔌 Publish Gradle plugin to Gradle plugin repository.
- ➕ Added matcher for super class hierarchy that ignores interfaces.
- Extend API for member substitution.
- Minor API extensions.