- ✂ Remove deprecated fields and methods.
- ✂ Remove month range update in the setup method. Calling this method multiple times will perform a full setup as expected. To update the start or end month, please use
- 🛠 Fix calendar measure logic.
- 📚 Update method documentation.
- 🛠 Fix: Calendar is not updated when dataset changes in some cases.
- 🛠 Fix: Month scroll listener is not called when
scrollToDay()is used in paged calendar mode.
- 🛠 Fix a regression in version 0.4.1
🚀 Please see the release notes for 0.4.1 for important changes.
Note: This release introduced a regression which is fixed in version 0.4.2, please use 0.4.2 instead.
🆕 New methods and properties:
setMonthPadding()for setting the month margins and padding all at once to minimize data regeneration.
updateMonthConfigurationAsync()for seting the
hasBoundariesall at once to minimize data regeneration.
setupAsync()for the asynchronous setup of the calendar with an optional completion callback. This supplements the already available
updateMonthRangeAsync()for the asynchronous update of start and/or end month. This supplements the already available
daySizefor setting the size, in pixels for each day cell view. Replaces the deprecated
🗄 Deprecated methods and properties:
dayHeightproperties are deprecated,
daySizeshould be used instead.
updateEndMonth()methods are deprecated as they are just helper methods that only made the code more obscure especially with the introduction of a lot of similarly-named methods for async operations. Use
🗄 Property setters for
monthPaddingBottomare deprecated, please use the equivalent setter methods
🚚 Some internal placeholder views and view groups previously used by the calendar to keep things in place have been removed. This means your calendar should now look really nice in the layout inspector (thanks @luis-cortes)
A lot of other internal optimizations.
🚀 Many thanks to @luis-cortes for a lot of ideas and code contributions that went into this release.
- 🛠 Fix blink when
CalendarViewis used in a ConstraintLayout.
- ⚡️ Internal dependency updates.
- 🛠 Fix blink when
- 🛠 Fix: Wrong pagination logic when the Calendar size is larger than the month size.
- 🛠 Fix: Calendar height does not match the current month's height in vertical, paged mode.
- ➕ Add
cv_wrappedPageHeightAnimationDurationattribute for adjusting the duration of the animation used to change the CalendarView's height when needed. This is also available programmatically via the
- 🛠 Fix: Clipped cells in the calendar don't respond to click events.
- ⚡️ Update dependencies.