secure-preferences v0.1.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2015-04-12 // over 8 years ago
This release is a major refactor of the guts of secure prefs, which is Not backwards compatible with 0.4.0 and older versions yet!. So if you have an existing app using this don't upgrade. I'll be looking to add migration into a later release.
- 👉 uses a new and stronger Crypto library under the hood
- 🔊 includes PRNG fixes that effects JellyBean devices as per google dev blog article
- 👌 supports password based key generation so the key is not persisted
- 🔄 change password supported
- ⚡️ updated sample app
- ✂ removed test project and added tests as part of main project
- 🔨 refactored library project to standard gradle structure
- 🚀 published to maven central/added github release
Note: 0.1.0 was dependent on snapshot of aes-crypto, this is only as I was waiting for the aes-crypto repo owner to publish to maven. I've sorted this for v0.1.1+ which is no longer dependant on Snapshot repo.