u2020-mvp alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "ViewPagerHeaderScrollDemo" category.
Alternatively, view u2020-mvp alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
2.7 0.0 L4 u2020-mvp VS AndroidTVExplorerA sample project which can be used as a base in order to develop Media Library applications for Android TV. Follow the series of blogs starting at http://www.malmstein.com/blog/2014/10/21/building-applications-for-android-tv/ in order to keep up to date with the process
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of u2020-mvp or a related project?
[DEPRECATED] We recomend to try Moxy framework instead of our solution.
Android Studio Template
Also we've created a u2020-mvp Android Studio Template to quickly generate the u2020-mvp classes.
- Dagger 2 - https://github.com/google/dagger
- ButterKnife - http://jakewharton.github.io/butterknife
- Retrofit - http://square.github.io/retrofit
- Moshi - https://github.com/square/moshi
- Picasso - http://square.github.io/picasso
- OkHttp - http://square.github.io/okhttp
- RxJava - https://github.com/ReactiveX/RxJava
- RxAndroid - https://github.com/ReactiveX/RxAndroid
- Madge - http://github.com/JakeWharton/madge
- Timber - http://github.com/JakeWharton/timber
- ProcessPhoenix - https://github.com/JakeWharton/ProcessPhoenix
- Telescope - https://github.com/mattprecious/telescope
- LeakCanary - http://github.com/square/leakcanary
- Espresso 2 - https://code.google.com/p/android-test-kit/
Copyright 2014 Live Typing Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the u2020-mvp README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.